Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I'd say about ten inches

I know it's been a while since I updated. So long in fact that my hair grew a million inches!



Ok, maybe not. I splurged on extensions for my birthday. And I gotta say, you people with hair work hard. First I had to buy this thing called a hair brush. And then products? Before, a little bit of flat iron, some fingering (the hair people) and a little wax and viola I was done. NOW??? There's a spray for detangling, a spray to set curls a spray to straighten and hair spray. My hair is ten pounds heavier just because of product. I love having the hair it's fun, but I couldn't do it all the time. The longest my own hair could be is just below my shoulders. After that it just stops. I'm just short hair girl but for now I'm gonna rock the hair plus you must admit it makes me look younger.
So the hair is how I celebrated my 41st birthday. Then I put on this tiny low cut black dress and went to dinner with the hubby. And then we had our own private celebration and this isn't that kind of blog so you'll just have to use your imagination.
The boys came back from their summer on Saturday. We threw a great surprise birthday party for Einstein's 18th. He knew something was up but still seemed surprised. My brother came down from Northern California and we hung out all weekend. So much fun!!!
Today I got my father's wedding invitation. Not sure I can open it.
School starts for Einstein tomorrow and Beav starts on Thursday. Schedules are already nuts in the house. How am I going to keep up? I suppose like I always do.
Ok, that's all I got for now.

No comments: