Thursday, August 20, 2009

A B C

I totally stole this from solitary confinement



A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? My friend Denise

C. Cake or pie? mmm, cupcakes

D. Dog or cat? I have two dogs and one cat, but I have to admit my dogs go nuts when I get home and that's totally awesome

E. Essential item? Blackberry.

F. Favorite color? Red.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gross

H. Hometown? Rocklin, Ca.

I. Favorite indulgence? Just one??? Massage

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? two boys, 18 and 13

L. Life isn’t complete without? My children

M. Marriage date? 10/27/01

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and 1 sister.

O. Oranges or apples? apples.

P. Phobias? Escalators and heights

Q. Quote?

R. Reasons to smile? Surviving the last twelve months

S. Season of choice? Summer

T. Travel dreams? I want to go to Ireland

U. Unknown fact about me? I prefer to keep it unknown :)

V. Vegetable? Tomatoes

W. Worst habit? Procrastination

Y. Your favorite restaurants? Anywhere that has a steak cooked to my perfection

Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo

No comments: