Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hair of the drug that bit him

Before ya'll think I'm just some whiny bitch, well I am, but that's not the point. In my last post I wasn't just complaining about 5 pounds. I have had another 24 pounds to lose. Now I have 29 pounds to lose. So, you can see five pounds is a big deal.

After about three weeks, we have finally sold hubby's truck. It's a huge F250, longbed, crew cab, diesel. We feel good about the buyers and feel we got a fair price for it. However, with Einstein's car needing to be in the shop, we're down to one car, which with our crazy busy lives, just won't work.

I want a used Jeep Wrangler. I've wanted a Jeep Wrangler for as soon as I can remember. It's my dream car. I'm a simple girl with simple tastes. Somehow in the next two days I need to find one I like and buy it. It's a good thing I work well under pressure. The nice thing is we should be able to buy the Jeep and still stick some away. Although with the way the economy is going maybe I should put the money under my mattress.

Now I'm struggling with a title for this post because normally I use a line from whatever song I am listening to but right now I'm watching House.

No comments: